WordPress Design Process – 5 Step Methodology
When it comes to WordPress design we ask all our clients to go through the following design methodology. This tried and tested approach to WordPress design yields the best results for your site and allows us to get it completed as quickly as possible.
1) Hosting and Domain
Set up a hosting account with our preferred partners and Irish company, Spiral Hosting. If you don’t have a domain you can also register one for free with Spiral.
- We can assist you with this step if needed.
2) Theme Selection
Choose the theme you want from a site like ThemeForest.com.
- We can advise you on which theme is best for your site if not sure
3) Site Requirements Questionnaire
Fill in the required sections in our short questionnaire so we can get an understanding of what you want your site to be.
- There are extra sections in the questionnaire that are optional but the more you fill in the more we’ll know.
4) Site Content Delivery
We need all the content for your site and we mean everything. We need text for every page, images, logos, videos, font preferences – the works.
- If you’re not sure what you have to provide us with just ask
5) We Start To Do What We Do Best – WordPress Design
Once we’ve received everything we need we’ll get to work on your WordPress site and should have it live within a week. We’ll e-mail you with updates as the site comes to life.
- All you have to do is just watch and enjoy